Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lessons Learned

This is what I learned today:

1. I really need to buy an Enell Sports Bra if I'm going to do high-impact aerobics.

2. Bodies in Motion with Gilad is a good workout. No fancy dance moves - just marching, jogging, jumping jacks, jump rope and everything in counts of 8 so you know what you are doing.

3. It is very important to hydrate before working out, and not just during. If you try to get all of your water in during jogging, jumping jacks and jump rope, you will likely want to hurl.

I've eaten too much bread over the last couple of days and I don't like how it makes me feel - sluggish and too full. I will do the aerobics again tomorrw, after I probably hyrdate the rest of today and tomorrow. Or maybe the Boy and I can walk from his house to the movie theater and see Indiana Jones.

I have to get back to tracking on Sparkpeople, too. I do better when I track.

No comments: