Thursday, May 15, 2008

NSV's

(Non-Scale Victories)

I know that the scale will not go down some weeks, even though good things are happening, and there is still a large quantity of fat covering my body, so I want to keep track of non-scale victories also. Here are a few from today:
  • My work pants from today need to be retired as they were rather droopy by the end of the day.  And these were pants that have been too small in the past.  


  • I bought new jeans, 1 size smaller, at the Gap today. No more droop there either (why does my bum lose weight? that is where I need padding!) 


  • I made sure to incorporate time to do my sit-ups and lift my hand weights before I go out the The Boy's tonight. 
I think dinner is chicken thighs with pesto and vegetables and ciabatta bread. I hope that it is will be ready when I get there. I'm hungry!

1 comment:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Yaaay for droopy pants! Congrats on your whole roster of NSVs!