Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Waitin' on the 3:45

I don't know what I felt the need to title this post with a made-up country song name, but since I just scheduled a 3:45 massage, it seemed fitting. Hopefully it will do something to help my leg. At the very least, it is a fitting reward for the 7 point something pounds gone.

Breakfast was 2 eggs with 1/2 zucchini, and 2 small mushrooms, wrapped in a tortilla. Lunch was 1/3 cup of bulgar wheat (this is a great grain if you haven't tried it yet. Very quick to make, and healthy), 1 cup broccoli (chopping all of it ahead of time was a very smart thing to do), and 7 oz (raw weight) of pork loin. Spiced with hot sesame oil, 5 spice, Braggs and salt and pepper. I ate it before I took a picture of it.

Dinner will be something involving roasted asparagus. It might even be warm enough to eat outside.

I left the chocolate chips at home, so they will have to be for dessert.

Now I've got to get a move on if I want to get all my work done by 3:45.

No comments: