Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lazy Sunday


Not too lazy, we did manage to get in a 45 minute walk at the park on Driftway with the dogs who found this puddle to jump and play in. Note to self: bring towels when taking the dogs to the park in the rain.  And I did some plank and side plank (inside, not out in the rain.)

We ate well - tacos on Saturday night with some of the grass fed beef from the farm, and a bit of lemon sherbet for dessert. Then he made omelets with pesto for breakfast this morning, and we had the leftover taco fixings over lettuce for lunch.

Now I've got to wash some dishes and think of things for lunch this week. I think that Farro will be the Grain of the Week, and I have some broccoli to cook, along with some cauliflower.

Dinner will maybe be an artichoke and I don't know what else yet.

No comments: