Thursday, May 1, 2008

Diet Girl & Denise Austin Save The Day!

If you have not had the pleasure of reading The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl, set some time aside to do so. She is a hysterical Aussie living in Scotland. She lost literally half her weight, and gained an adorable Scottish Companion in the process. Since you probably don't have time to read all 3 years right now, just go and read Feats of Strength and Stupidity. Trust me.

I did my Denise Austin - 50 minutes of arms, lower body, abs and stretching. Just when you want to start swearing at her and wanting to give her the finger for making you do more hammer curls, she shouts some more encouragement at you and says "Let me see that beautiful smiling face!" or "It's hard, but it's worth it, because you are worth it!" How can you not feel better after that? I certainly feel much better. And at some point in the future you will see my triceps busting out of the back of my arms.

Then I had my 2 eggs for breakfast, when I was finally hungry at 9:30, and some raisins. Lunch is curry, carrots & peanut butter. It was also going to include some seaweed salad I got at the Kam Man Asian Grocery last night, but it looked weird so I just put it back in the fridge.

I'll post some photos later of the cute little bento container I got.

No comments: