Thursday, May 29, 2008

Strange Food Times

Yesterday, all I had to eat up until 6 p.m. was the yogurt and broccoli. I kept checking in with myself saying "Are you hungry? Are you sure? Do you want a little something?" and my stomach would reply "No, thanks, I'm all set. Really." I didn't have breakfast this morning either, but now I'm having yogurt. I've also been exercising less this week, so I wonder if my drop in appetite is just a reflection of this.

Then I went to my Dad's for dinner with my sister, niece, nephew and Boy. I had a couple of slices of whole wheat baguette with homemade pate. Yum! Then dinner was chicken thighs wrapped in bacon, 1/2 an artichoke, some onion-noodle dish, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus and vanilla ice cream (homemade) for dessert. They Boy and The Niece (age 3.5 years) ate most of the ice cream. I have left overs for lunch.

I have on a pair of pants today that I have not been able to wear for a while. Well, not without looking like a stuffed sausage. But today they look very nice and I'm glad to be wearing them again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stuffed sausages ----so know and loathe that too tight feeling.