Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Report

Not much to post about this morning. I feel a little better after more sleep and some Advil Sinus. I did get up and do some evening yoga last night before I went back to bed.

Breakfast: oatmeal with almond butter, sunflower seeds and blackstrap molasses (contains 20% of the RDA of calcium, iron and something else important in 1 Tablespoon.)

Lunch: 1 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup gold beets, 1 chicken thigh (3 oz.) Some Fage 2% yogurt as a snack.

I somehow have 2 bunches of broccoli rabe in my fridge, so dinner will have to involve that.

I didn't walk this morning. I slept until 8 a.m. I will either walk today after work, or at least do some strength work and yoga.

1 comment:

Loo said...

I was questioning Fage since it's so $$$ but OMG is it yummy

I hope you're on the mend hon!