Wednesday, May 7, 2008

walking, chicken, farro, blah blah blah

Well, I ate the rest of the oatmeal cold a little later, along with 5 green picholene olives. Salty, Yum! I ended up walking at World's End this morning for an hour, up the big hill again. I can feel my lungs getting stronger.

Varying my workouts in the morning is helping, I think. And I don't decide what I'm doing until I start getting dressed for it. If I tried to decide first, I'd never leave the house, so I just start putting on my shoes and clothes and at some point it hits me.

Lunch is the same as yesterday - chicken thigh, kale and farro. I have more of it for dinner, then it will be gone. I like to eat the same thing over and over until I am tired of it for a while.

This blog is starting to bore me - here is what I ate, here is what I did for exercise, blah blah blah. It's important for me to keep track of what I'm doing (and whatever I'm doing seems to be working) but I'll have to think of some way to make it more interesting for me to write, and for a 7 of my readers to read.

No comments: