Monday, May 5, 2008

Oatmeal Again

I'm having oat meal for breakfast again. I think I have found the right combination: oatmeal, molassas, peanut butter and sunflower seeds. I skipped the butter today, and it was just as tasty. 

I had some Fage 2% yogurt with peach before my walk, well some before and some after.  I was a little sluggish at the end of the walk which may have been either from dehydration or not enough of a pre-walk meal. My stomach is very particular in the morning so it's hard to find something to keep me going  on my walk that doesn't make me want to heave when I think about eating it. That was the nice thing about english muffins, they were perfect. Oh well, they weren't really perfect because they made me be 30 pounds overweight.  

I walked for 50 minutes and I'm going to do the Sparkpeople lower body workout with the hopes that it will help to tone without incapacitating me like Denise Austin did. 

No comments: