Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Little Rain is Not the End of the World


Went for a walk at World's End. That photo is a few weeks old, it's much more green there now. It was sort of raining at the beginning, but I was prepared with my fleece, and rain coat and gloves. My energy was nice and high throughout the walk thanks to the oatmeal and the fact that I had made sure to have enough water before heading out.

I did the whole route, including going straight up the hill on the way back (which is getting easier each time), for a total time of one hour. It only rained a little, and I was fine.

Then I came home and had lunch (curried chick peas with spicy chicken sausage) and a bit of chocolate.

It is supposed to rain quite hard tomorrow, so I'm glad I was able to get a walk in today. Tomorrow will be yoga, or perhaps some more Denise Austin.

No comments: