Thursday, May 15, 2008

The One Where I Complain About Pain and Feel Old

My back and leg felt better this morning, but I think I must have hurt my ankle when trying to compensate for the leg pain, because it still hurt this morning. Thankfully my Jane Fonda DVD arrived, so I just braced my ankle and did some low impact aerobics. Can I just say that I am very thankful that the era of wearing thong leotards to do aerobics is over? Thankfully that was also the era of wearying flesh colored tights when doing aerobics, but really, no one needs to see that. (sorry for the overuse of the word "thankful" in that paragraph.)

The workout was a little less complicated than Denise Austin. It had the mambo, the two-step and a bunch of other moves I couldn't really get, but I did my best to follow and at least keep moving my arms and legs to keep my heart rate up. It was a nice half hour workout.

Breakfast was oatmeal, almond butter, molasses and sunflower seeds.

I have a headache, too. It might be allergies, since I'm properly hydrated.

I made a big salad for lunch, which I'll take pictures of soon. And I might venture over to the Gap to see if they have my favorite jeans in a 12. The 14's are starting to droop.

No comments: