Monday, May 19, 2008

Thinking About Dinner

Well, really I'm thinking that I wish I was a farmer instead of an attorney sometimes, but that's for a different blog.

Anyway, I finally have energy and the thought of food is appealing so I'm thinking about dinner. I have between 500 - 800 calories for dinner. I could make some shrimp fajitas, or a small pizza (with 1/4 batch of dough) with shrimp, arugula, red onions and bbq sauce.
--
Alright, the pizza dough is rising. Dough, 1 cup of whole wheat flour plus one tablespoon of wheat gluten for chewiness, has 400 calories (and 14 grams of fiber!) then add shrimp, an oz. of cheese and all the veggies and dinner is still within my alloted calories. Yay.

I'll post pictures later.

2 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

If I send you $$$, will you withhold the pictures? :)))

Just kidding. The pizza sounds DIVINE. If I drool a little, it's that much water weight lost.

Glad you're feeling better!

laine said...

But it's healthy pizza! It's full of veggies and fiber and not loaded with cheese. : )

And thanks, I'm feeling mostly better.