Monday, May 5, 2008

Early to Bed


It's is 8:40 p.m. and I'm posting from my cozy bed. My kitchen is clean. The water and oatmeal are measured for tomorrow's breakfast, the peanut butter/sunflower seeds/molasses mix is in the bowl, and lunch and dinner for tomorrow night is in the fridge. The dog has been walked, the little birds and their babies who live in the eaves of my porch are left in peace for the rest of the night, and all is right with the world.

Dinner was 6 oz. of steak, maybe a cup or a little more of farro, and a big bunch of chinese broccoli, with some teriyaki sauce. It was very yummy. I ate half of it, then walked the dog, ate an artichoke and then ate the rest of the dinner since I was still hungry. That meant I had to make something else for lunch tomorrow so I cooked some chicken thighs and kale and a little left over eggplant and that will be lunch tomorrow. And maybe dinner. We'll see.

Good night.

No comments: