Monday, May 12, 2008

6:40 and 610

The lowdown:
Walk : 55 minutes with OLP.
Tricep dips: 10?
Push-ups on a low bench: 5, then 5 1/2 at the next bench. This has to improve.
Mountain Climbers: 3 or 4.
Dogs seen: 7 or so.

I usually walk at 7 after a leisurly breakfast and coffee in my PJs. But this morning I was meeting Jess at 6:40, so I had to get up earlier (which I didn't) but I did grab all my workout clothes on my way down stairs and put them on while I was still half asleep. Then I had 1 cup of coffee and 1/2 my oatmeal before I left for the walk. It was at a new park, which is always nice to find, and there were other people so it wasn't scary.

I should have put my coffee in a thermos since it was cold by the time I got home, as was the rest of my oatmeal. It does feel good to have my walk done sooner in the morning.

I'm at 610 minutes of exercise so far this month. My goal is 1600.

No comments: