Friday, July 31, 2009

Fightin Fire With Fire

Ok, so my earlier attempts at a high calorie day failed. But I knew there had to be a way (duh, or I wouldn't be trying to lose weight in the first place) so I decided what better way to sneak in calories than with heavy cream and wine!

I had my usual boring breakfast and lunch, and then for dinner I made the yummy shrimp and tagliatelle leeks, zukes, and mushrooms. I added a little butter, parm and heavy cream at the end to make a sauce and ooh, yummy. I still weighed the cheese and measured the cream but I'm almost up to 2000 cals for the day.

I won't tell you the number of fat grams I ate today because I think it might be illegal. But I'm attempting to shock my body into weight loss so I'll do whatever it takes. I'm also going to shock it by continuing to go to zumba since I'm pretty sure that will scare any weight right off.

I feel like Baby whenever I'm at zumba.




Now if you'll excuse me I need to go work on my pachanga moves.

No comments: