Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 3 of Calorie Cycling

This day did not go quite as planned. I was supposed to eat 2140 calories.

My meals were:
Breakfast (pre-ride): english muffin with goat cheese
Breakfast (post-ride): cereal with milk.
Total: 550

Lunch: Almond butter and jam on english muffin. A hard boiled egg. Carrot sticks.
Total: 393 (I brought some cous cous and avocado with me, but didn't eat it.)

Snack: Almonds Total: 165

Dinner: 3 slices of pizza with cheese and veggies. 860

Total for the day: 1968.

And I'm full. Done. So, I'm calling it quits and figuring I got close enough.

Tomorrow is 1784 calories and zumba. Both of which seem really doable. Right now, I just want my bed. I was up this morning at 5:30 (yet somehow didn't leave the house for work until 9:30...?) and am going to try to sleep in a little tomorrow. The dog might have different ideas though.

Hope you all had a fantastic Wednesday!

No comments: