Monday, July 13, 2009

"Did you get your hair cut?"

I think my double chin might be going away. Someone asked me if I'd gotten my hair cut again, and when I said no, they said it was falling nicely. It didn't dawn on me until later that I think my second chin is getting smaller, which would make my face look different even with the same hair cut.

Eating today: breakfast was english muffin & 1/2 avocado, lunch was dinner leftovers with brown rice and jicama salad, dinner was poorly planned and the same thing as breakfast plus a spicy sausage from Whole Foods. Thankfully, the veggies at lunch were enough to get me all the servings I need for the day.

I think I need more milk. And there is salmon thawing for tomorrow's dinner.

Yoga last night was Shiva Rea's Solar Flow, which I think is in the side bar --> . It was a nice practice but then progressed into back bends, which I really need to work on. It felt good to challenge my body and my mind, and do poses that were uncomfortable and remember when other poses that are now easy were uncomfortable and know that my body will relax and get stronger and more flexible over time. But sometimes I just swear at her and do a different pose.

I am sleepy now. Time to prep the coffee and lunch for morning. Then maybe a little yoga before an early bedtime.

No comments: