Sunday, July 12, 2009

Medium

I'm cleaning on this Sunday night. Dusting, laundry, dishes and cleaning out my closet and drawers again. There are yoga pants in there that are size medium. I think back to when they would have fit me and I can almost picture it. And the skirt that is a size 6, the pants that are 8's. I remember those. I remember the ease of finding clothes that fit, and liking the way they fit me.

I am on my way back there.

I made the fajitas: steak, red cabbage, mushrooms, kale, onion, zucchini. Half of it was packed up with some brown rice for lunch tomorrow.

I am glad to have so many veggies in the house now to build my meals around. It is easy when you don't quite know what to make for dinner but can start by just chopping up whatever veggies there are, rooting around in the fridge for some form of protein and then figuring out what type of grain would go best to tie it all together, and if there's a fat (avocado, butter) or cheese that would top it off.

Goal tonight: 1 hour of yoga.

No comments: