Monday, July 20, 2009

Progress Report

The scale-loss has slowed to a crawl, the kind of crawl that just lies there and doesn't move. Yes, my legs are getting stronger (not sure about my arms yet) but the fact remains that there are still 25 extra pounds on my body that don't need to be there. That have not always been there. And I want them gone. They can come off 1 pound at a time, but I would like them to please go.

Anyway, to that end, I will add in a couple of bike rides this week, and maybe an afternoon swim towards the end of the week depending on what the tides are like.

Positive changes:
- I am no longer sore after hiking.
- My legs are getting toned and stronger.
- I wake up early in the morning, more refreshed & ready to go.

Things to do:
- stock up on sparkling water
- organize kitchen again to make meal prep easier

What do you do when the weight loss slows or stalls?

No comments: