Friday, July 10, 2009

So Long, Farewell

...to another pound! I think that's 8 now. I'm always a little fuzzy on the exact starting weight, but I can safely say it is at least 8 pounds gone! And while the number on the scale is not the be all and end all, it's like a progress report every week that says "Doing great!" and I'm a nerd who loves good grades so it makes me happy.

The other things that I'm noticing are that my Paschimottanasana (seated forward bend) is getting lower and lower, when I lean forward in eka pada rajakapotasana (pigeon pose) my head can rest on the ground instead of needing a block, my legs are much stronger in Warrior pose, and my practices have naturally progressed from 20 or 30 minutes to 50 to 60 minutes.

Plan for the day: work in the morning, massage at 1:30 then working on my business plan.

Plan for tomorrow: hike in the Blue Hills.

No comments: