Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rest of the Day

I really did take a day of rest, although I might do a little yoga before bed. I almost biked to the beach for a swim, but I decided against it. I need a wide brimmed hat to protect my face and ears, even with sunscreen, if I'm going to be out in the sun like that for 30 minutes. (The hat is for the swimming time, I wear a helmet during the biking time.)

So this was the "low" day of my calorie cycling adventure. I was supposed to eat 1425 calories, and I came in at 1497. I'm not hungry at all, since I tend to eat higher fat and protein foods which keep me full. My breakfast was 460 cals, lunch was 540, dinner was 497. Tomorrow is 2100 calories, and should really not include eggs since I had a lot of them today. They are so yummy, though. And versatile, and cold and salty. I should make a little plan for tomorrows food.

I found the "zig zag" schedule on this site: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm . At the bottom of the blue box you can see the "7 day calorie cycle" option. I figure it can't hurt and it might help. And it seems more interesting than eating the same amount every day.

I'm going to set out my biking clothes for the morning. If I'm eating that many calories, I might as well take advantage of all the extra energy. And if I'm lucky maybe it will start pouring rain on me!

No comments: