Thursday, July 30, 2009

zumba!

Had zumba tonight, which was awesome and outside. I am as uncoordinated as an ox sometimes, and get thrown off by singe-single-double and end up out of step half the time but I still love it. It thrills me to know that there may be other things that I have not yet discovered that I might love as much as zumba.

I did not eat all my calories today. I blame the heat and zumba and the lack of wine or beer in my house. And the fact that no one would go for a martini after zumba. : ) And the fact that I was too sweaty to go to Whole Foods for something after zumba.

Breakfast: english muffin with avocado & a hard boiled egg. 300
Lunch: 1/2 Mediterranean Veggie sandwich and chicken noodle soup from Panera. 400
Snack/Dinner: hard boiled egg, cereal w/ milk, english muffin with PB & J. 700

It's now 9:30 and there's nothing in the house I want to eat that doesn't involve some sort of cooking or prep so I'm just going to bed and will resume the calorie cycling tomorrow. I should have had the full sandwich at Panera, and will plan better next time.

1 comment:

Loo said...

Tee hee I love you are mentioning I would not go for a martini...and yet you were too sweaty for whole foods!!!

I showered and went to JJs. Perfect dinner. :)