Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Droopy Drawers


I guess this could be filed under "Good Problems To Have" or "First World Problems" but it is still an issue.

Every time I start to lose weight, the first place it leaves from is my gut (thank you) and my bum (no thank you.) Then my pants, which have sometimes needed to be altered to stop the dumpy-bum look, sag even more and I can't stand it. I'm on the verge of buying some silicone butt pads to fill out my pants. It's really sad when you think "these pants looked good 7 pounds ago" and you mean 7 pounds more!

So, those pants will be retired and put out to pasture and we'll move to the next level of pants that actually fit and trust that the Universe or the TJMaxx Runway section will provide us with the necessary pants to clothe us through the downward journey.

And I will patiently await the time when I can buy smaller bras and shirts.

In other news:
Breakfast: english muffin with almond butter. milk.
Lunch: egg salad on english muffin. carrot stick.
Dinner: small slice of veggie tart, mahimahi, couscous, red cabbage. glass of Rose'.
Exercise: walked the dog this morning, probably some yoga before bed.

No comments: