- Coffee (in progress)
- Bike Ride (on road bike, unless roads are wet, then on hybrid)
- Recycling & trash to the dump
- Buy light bulbs (2 in my living room burned out this morning.)
- Help Pa clean out the house with the fam, and have yummy food. I have some beets, fresh onions and zucchini to bring for roasting.
- Not sure what the tides will be like for swimming down there, may need to go this evening after I get home.
- Laugh at the fact that the scale is down to the lowest number yet on this journey. Down 1.4 from last week. Finally. When I looked back at Sparkpeople to figure out what was going on, I noticed that the calorie differential report (the difference between my intake and output) showed that during the weeks that I hadn't lost, my average calorie intake per day was about 200 calories lower than on the weeks that I had been losing. So, I guess upping my calories this week, in addition to cycling them, worked.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Plan for the Day