Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sleep!

(breakfast musli, before the milk)

I slept like a rock last night. I was very full when I went to bed, the dinner that kept me hungry for hours decided to make my belly too full when I wanted to go to sleep. But I knew it was mostly veggies and would easily digest. Which it did and I slept through the entire night (no small feat here sometimes.)

My hips have caught on to the fact that I did 2 yoga classes in 12 hours and I think all the work I did yesterday morning trying to rotate my femurs towards the back of the room has caused this strange walk this morning. But they feel good and open and the twinge in my lower back is gone.

I found these recipes on the Kripalu website, and might make Millet Cauliflower Mash tonight. There are a ton of yummy recipes on that site!

No comments: