Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Making Lunch Last Longer

Yesterday's lunch made me realized that I needed to add something a little longer lasting to today's lunch. So, onto the lentil, rice and collard mixture I drizzled about a tablespoon of olive oil. I think that will hold me over through yoga class at 6pm. I hope. If not, there is emergency chocolate in my car.

I ate the egg salad that I had planned to have at 4pm, at 10am... but I figure better to fuel my body early in the day. I have an apple, banana and pear to eat in the afternoon.

And my co-worker made these awesome vegan oatmeal cookies from Kripalu so I had one of those. It was about the size of 1/2 a golf ball and really tasty! If left unattended with them I'd probably eat the entire batch, so I might only make them myself if I have somewhere to bring them.

Very much looking forward to my yoga class tonight. Wondering what fun things we'll do!

No comments: