Friday, April 16, 2010

Post-Cleanse Shopping

A little wrap-up of today's meals:
breakfast: pear;

second breakfast: little rice and brisket, grapefruit;

lunch: weird things from Whole Foods Salad bar that I didn't want and only ate a few bites of, glass of whole milk.

snack: carrots and hummus.

dinner: shrimp and garlic in oil with crushed red pepper over rice. My body had declared a vegetable-free dinner for the love of God! Really, it said "for the love of God, no more veggies!" What a lovely spicy garlicky dinner.

My post-cleanse shopping trip. Some changes - a small container of hummus instead of a big one. No pita bread. Un-homogenized milk aka cream-on-top. Yum. Wine. Leeks, pineapple, apple, mushrooms, kale, Ezekiel sprouted cereal and a spaghetti squash. I have never cooked a spaghetti squash or eaten it and am going to try it this weekend.

The yoga studio near my house is having their grand opening this weekend and there are free classes all weekend. I'm going to try a few new classes, including restorative ones on Saturday and Sunday night.

Now, going to work on my Vision Board!

No comments: