1. Made 4 cups of brown rice (2 cups dry) with veggie stock.
2. Made 2 cups of tiny lentils (1 cup dry) with veggie stock.
3. Cut up a pineapple.
4. Removed tiny stickers from and washed apples and kiwis.
5. Chopped and steamed a bunch of collards.
6. Prepared lunch for Monday: collards, brown rice and lentils drizzled with olive oil. Apple, kiwi and pineapple. Some hummus and pita for late afternoon snack before yoga.
7. Fill water bottles and put in fridge.
1. Check yoga schedule for classes and sign up for them.
2. Add yoga classes to calendar so I don't forget them!
3. Make sure all yoga clothes are clean and ready to go.
Am now watching this cool documentary on the science behind losing weight. I knew that lots of dairy and protein helped me eat less, and now I know the science behind it.