Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Still Not Hungry but Will Be For Pizza Night II

It's been 5 hours since I've eaten lunch, and I'm still not hungry. This is quite amazing, since usually I am hungry around 3 or 4, and then again when I get home from work. But I came home, read my mail (the paper kind), walked the dog and soon I will be going to The Boy's house for the leftover pizza, and some arugula salad. Sadly, there is no nutrition information on the Upper Crust website, but I have between 750 - 1000 calories left for the day, and there is not that much pizza left, so I think I'll be fine. For comparison, I looked at Pizza Hut's Thin and Crispy Pizza, and a slice has between 200 - 230 calories, which is perfectly reasonable.

I'm going to do my 50 bicycle crunches before I go. I can feel that my lower stomach is losing fat and getting toned. I think that is usually where it comes off of first.

And from tracking on Sparkpeople I can see that Sunday and today, when I didn't feel hungry, I had enough protein (between 60 and 152 grams) but yesterday, I fell below that and was hungry. I should remember this and plan accordingly.

No comments: