Monday, April 28, 2008

Pasta Night (then Pizza Night)

All my spicy meals have caught up with my belly and it said "Something plain, please!" That meant pasta. As I've said before, I always cook too much pasta, but tonight I did not. I had 2 little angel hair pasta nests, with some marinara sauce and Trader Joe's Meatless Meatballs. It was yummy, and just what I needed. And Sparkpeople says my calories have been right in line today, even with my super yummy treat.

I highly recommend the Meatless Meatballs from Trader Joe's. The serving size is 6 pieces, and they have 140 calories and 4 grams of fiber, and 6 grams of fat. They are very tasty, too. They would probably make a good meatball sub.

ETA:

Then the boy called. His girl is in town, leaving tomorrow and they were going for pizza at Upper Crust. So I went with them of course, and had a slice of bbq chicken pizza. Then we went for ice cream at Nona's, but I didn't have any. It is very easy for me to turn down ice cream, since I have the most delicous ice cream in the world once a week at my dad's. And because I had not eaten a large amount of pasta, the thin crust pizza (with not very much cheese) was a welcome addition to the day, instead of something I ate even though it made me sick. (I won't say what I used to do in the past if this occasion had arisen, but it involves unhealthy habits and not goodness.)

Now it's raining and I have to walk the dog.

No comments: