Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lazy Morning and a Challenge

"There was no possibility of taking a walk that day." (the first line to the book I am currently listening to, and one of the thoughts running through my head.) It's raining and I slept in until 6:30 a.m. The dog went out on her own. And I'm curious to see what I will do for exercise this morning.

Options:

1. Nothing. Sit and read fitness blogs until 8:00, then get ready for work.

2. Yoga. Isn't really appealing right now. It might be too early.

3. Denise Austin Personal Training System DVD. I love Denise Austin. When I was in my early 20's and gained weight, I used to get up early and do my Denise Austin Aerobics. It totally worked, too. And I just love how right when you are getting annoyed with her she says "Let me see that smiling face!" And you can't help but smile. This DVD has some great strength training on it, and you will probably be quite sore after the lower body workout. This is a strong possiblity.

4. Walk. Actually put on a rain coat, some pants with lycra or something, and listen to the end of Jane Eyre. This might work, too. It's not raining that hard. And I could do the 30 minute loop and then some D.A.

Stayed tuned for the fascinating conclusion...

No comments: