Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Home again home again jiggity jig

It's kind of funny that my last post was about being comfortable in your own skin, and right now the skin of my ankles and wrists is covered in bug bites from Maine! Not comfortable at all!

I drove up to Maine on Saturday morning, and since it is black fly season up there in the woods, we were pretty much inside if we were at my dad's. We did take a day trip over to New Hampshire, he's near the border, sort of, where it was cooler and there were no bugs, but I was with my sister and her kids so our activities were limited to those that appeal to a 2 year old and a 5 year old - playgrounds and looking at trains.

I think next time I might go on a private yoga hike in the mountains. They even have trips up Mount Washington (although you walk up the Auto Road which doesn't sound appealing...) However, if I plan on getting up any type of mountain, I need to get back on the trails, back on my yoga mat and up off the couch (to go to work!)

Plan: foundation yoga classes tonight and tomorrow, plan a hike for Saturday.

No comments: