Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow

I sometimes have to force myself to not go to bed before 9 since I will usually then wake up around 3am which isn't fun. But yesterday I did my YogaDownload Lunar Flow which was so relaxing I was in bed at 8:45 and asleep by 9:30. And I slept like a rock the entire night, until 5:30 when I woke up to listen to the birds for a while, then got up and walked the dog. 

Dinner last night - I wasn't overly hungry when I got home so I started with a  Sam Adams Blackberry Wittbier (Wheatbeer) which was yummy and not too sweet. Then I had an open faced tuna sandwich on my whole wheat no-knead bread with some chopped up pickled jalapenos in it. Yum! 

I need to find some more veggies, and get some more fruit because at the end of the day Sparkpeople is telling me that I have not had enough carbs and some days I've not had enough fiber. And then I don't get all green check marks, and I am motivated by green check marks. 

Today's plan:
Breakfast - I think eggs and mushrooms, maybe in a whole wheat tortilla. 

Lunch: PB&J. Carrot sticks. 

Dinner: Couscous, asparagus and turbot from Trader Joes. 

See, only 3 servings of veggies there. Maybe I'll make some slaw out of the cabbage at dinner. And have some dried cherries as a snack. We'll see what Sparkpeople thinks of this plan, and make adjustments as necessary.  

Have a great day! 

No comments: