Monday, June 15, 2009

Bridge to Somewhere

 I started doing the free 25 minute sessions from YogaDownload. The instructor talks kind of fast but they are a good workout.  I did a gentle yoga session last night and slept like a rock afterwards. This morning I did the Morning Flow yoga which was full of back-bends like Bridge, Locust, Wheel (which I can't do yet), some Warrior poses then Plow & Shoulder stand to end. It was nice and energizing and a great way to start the day. 

And I just realized that I have a YinYoga DVD from netflix that I can do tonight.  

Breakfast was 1/2 a piece of wheat bread before yoga, then the rest of the kale/cabbage frittata chopped up. It was about 2 eggs worth.  Lunch is a room temp. salad of whole wheat cous cous, asparagus, chickpeas & 1/2 a small avocado.  I had not prepared it last night, so it was pretty much created out of things that could be cooked in 5 minutes or less. 

Now time to start the work day. I wonder if the rain will stay away to allow for a little after work bike ride. 

No comments: