Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A New Day

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Moving on from yesterday... I had pork for dinner last night. It was very good.

This morning my schedule was off, so I stopped at Panera for a bagel with cream cheese. Not my ideal breakfast by any means, but it sufficed.

Lunch is chicken and brown rice and no vegetables because I didn't want to cook any this morning and there was nothing that could just be thrown in the bowl. And a plain yogurt. And OLP just called and I'm going to meet her at Whole Foods in a little bit, so I can get my veggies in then.

No comments: