Sunday, June 15, 2008

Feeling Kneady

Here's the bread so far. After kneading it for quite a while, to the point my wrists started to hurt, I put it aside to rise.



After rising, split into loaves, brushed with water, sliced the top and now for another rise. I might cut this rise short since if I let it rise for an hour, and then cook it for an hour, it won't be done until 9 p.m. This will have to be a bread that is started on a Friday or Saturday night since takes quite a while too prepare.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Looks delicious! You are so good that you are back blogging!

Anonymous said...

I can almost smell it! Mmmmmmm

I do wish weight loss bloggers wounldn't put such yummy food photos on their blogs sometimes!

Loo said...

This looks SO SO GOOD. I want to make my own bread!