Thursday, April 16, 2009

Long Day

I have a long day ahead of me. Work and then a meeting in Waltham until 8 or so, meaning I won't be home until 9. And since all this week I've been going to bed at around 8:30, I hope I can stay awake. 

I went for a walk for about 20 minutes last night. I didn't exercise in the morning because I used all my exercise time looking for something I had hidden away to keep safe but then needed.  But I did do a bunch of trips up and down the stairs trying to find it, so maybe that counted a little.  The truth is sometimes when I get into slug-mode, I just stay there. And then my skin feels sensitive to cold and I am sick of bundling up to go walking and my bedroom is freezing and I don't want to turn the heat on anymore but yoga in socks and a hat is inconvenient.  It looks like tomorrow will be very warm, so maybe I'll leave work a little early and go walk in the woods.  And there is YogaDance next Friday which I will go to. 

That said, I'm going to put on my shoes and go for a walk soon. After I finish this coffee. 

No comments: