Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stress

Today was a stressful day, but has ended well. Lots of work to do, and last minute tax stuff to deal with. But, since my word of the year is "AWAKE" it is good to pay attention to my stress and my money stuff and deal with things head-on. So I did. And because I had again planned my meals in advance, there was one less thing for me to think about.  

Breakfast, after about 20 minutes of a self-led yoga practice, was raisin bran and milk. I had an orange before yoga, which was much better than having cereal first, so my stomach was not all sloshy during down dogs. 

Lunch was similar to yesterday: 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/3 cup pinto beans, 2 cut up hot dogs, and a few ounces of roasted aspargus from last night. 

Dinner will be cooked by The Boy: grilled ham, cheese and tomato sandwiches and a beer. Or two. 

My brain is tired now and I'm leaving work. 

No comments: