Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Indulging

Today I rested. After work I turned on the AC, drank beer, ate pizza and watched the Lindsay Lohan hearing on TMZ.com. That was awesome. Dirty looks, angry mutterings, pleading glances, then tears, recrimmination, a stern judge and 90 days in jail followed by 90 days inpatient treatment. All easily avoided if you skip drinking, drugging & driving, lying, blaming other people, making excuses, skipping out on things, pretending the rules don't pertain to you and then lying a little more. Let that be a lesson to you.

Now my belly is full, my quads are still sore and I'

Plan for the rest of the night: transport the cold air around with me, read, and chill.

Tomorrow is day 2 of C25K... I swear that I will complete it. Come hell or high temps. I promise. I swear. As long as this pizza is no longer in my belly and my legs don't feel like lead and it's not 90 degrees out...

No comments: