Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What I've Been Up To

  • Swimming on Saturday. Biked about 8 minutes to the beach and had a lovely swim. 
  • Walking and trying to Swim on Sunday. Walked about 20 minutes to a different beach with the family, more waves and wind so not as much swimming. 
  • Trying (and I believe succeeding) to get anxiety under control.  That sort of made whatever shape my body was in sort of irrelevant, which was why I haven't been blogging.  I've maintained my weight loss so far, but just not lost anymore. 
  • Meditating on a semi-regular basis.
  • Being very busy at work. 
I haven't kayaked this year yet, which is something on my list. And I haven't hiked yet. But I am working on my internal fitness as well as my external, and I have definitely been climbing some very high mountains in my mind!  

Alright, off to do my morning pages and to sit for a bit. 

1 comment:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Kayaking! That's something I've never considered. I'll add that to the list. Hiking is already there. :)

You've been doing great! Lots of exercise, which is probably helping your anxiety. (??) Keep up the great work!