Monday, October 27, 2008

Restorative Yoga

I went to Restorative Yoga class last night.  That is the kind of yoga in which you are supported by bolsters, pillows, blankets and other props so that you can fully relax into the poses.  What I found was that as my body become completely relaxed and my mind did not have to think about holding a pose - my heart opened more.  I kept finding that my eyes were tearing up, and occasionally a tear would roll down my face.  It was not disconcerting, I've been in yoga classes before where someone has started openly weeping, but it was interesting.  I think it was so quiet and still that whatever had been wandering around in there finally had a chance to come out.  

After Yoga it was Taco Night at the Boy's house. Ground beef and venison in a spicy sauce, wrapped up in a tortilla with crisp lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Yum!  

This morning's breakfast was another muffin with butter.  I think I should have had an egg or two with it, since I'm a little hungry now.  

Lunch report later. 

No comments: