Sunday, April 17, 2011

Now I Do This

(The videos look stretchy, but when you hit play they will look normal)

Sometimes I do this now. I figured this out last weekend.



And when I can't balance yet in handstand or forearm balance I try to do things like this, and wonder why my back doesn't bend more, and why that hurts my shoulder so.



Over the winter I did this, at almost the top of a moutain


and looked like this before we got to the top when the weather was nicer.


I've also lost about 16 pounds, although with all the yoga my pants keep becoming too big even when the scale doesn't move that much.

And now that I've figured out how to post videos, I will probably blog more. Because on Saturday and Sunday nights I practice my inversions and tape them so I can see what is happening.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

wonderful to see you - and feel how you accommodate and accept that which is true in you. each moment makes its offering...

thanks for posting! i've missed you.

a bit derelict in my blogging duties lately myself...