Wednesday, August 5, 2009

no zumba
no moving
no packing
no cleaning
no worries
no stress
no nothing to do for anyone else tonight. or tomorrow morning. my time is mine again. my weekends are mine. my worries will be about me and things that I can control, not about a parent who can hopefully take care of himself from here on out.

I have a big fat new book, The Forgotten Garden, that wants to be read.

And some Louise Hay Power Thought Cards that somehow always know the right thing to tell me: "I breathe in the fullness and richness of life. I observe with joy as life abundantly supports me and supplies me with more good than I can imagine."

Today's meals:
B: whole milk drunk out of the carton, whole wheat english muffin with PB& J eaten in the car on the way to work.
L: cold salad of whole wheat cous cous, salmon salad, beets and avocado. (one of the best meals ever.)
D: chicken thighs, couscous, zucchini & beets. boring but satisfactory. goat cheese toast on the side. wine.

I don't really seem to be calorie cycling this week, just staying within my range. And that's ok.

No comments: